MSEd in Effective Teaching
The online MSEd in Effective Teaching degree program is designed for new or veteran teachers, with or without certification, who wish to create effective, engaging, and responsive learning environments by blending current pedagogy, theory, and practice with instructional design methods and 21st-century strategies to help their students thrive. Graduates are able to:
- Apply educational theory and research to classroom practice
- Implement effective classroom management and assessment strategies
- Engage 21st-century learners through evidence-based teaching techniques
- Create lessons that reflect student interests and accomodate diverse learners
Students participating in this program will complete a combination of online courses offered in partnership by Wilkes University and PLS 3rd Learning.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Currently employed in a school setting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Online application
- Official undergraduate transcripts
- Two professional recommendations
- International applicants should submit a WES evaluation of their undergraduate transcripts and a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.