The online MSEd in Effective Teaching degree program is designed for new or veteran teachers, with or without certification, who wish to create effective, engaging, and responsive learning environments by blending current pedagogy, theory, and practice with instructional design methods and 21st-century strategies to help their students thrive. Graduates are able to:
- Apply educational theory and research to classroom practice
- Implement effective classroom management and assessment strategies
- Engage 21st-century learners through evidence-based teaching techniques
- Create lessons that reflect student interests and accomodate diverse learners
Students participating in this program will complete a combination of online courses offered in partnership by Wilkes University and PLS 3rd Learning.
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Applicants should be currently employed in a school setting.