To help others live full, independent lives, consider this online BAS in Rehabilitation Services. In this program offered by WNMU, you’ll help those with disabilities, and their families, overcome their challenges. The curriculum in this online BAS program is taught in asynchronous format, allowing you to study on your own schedule. Focus is centered on experiential learning integrated into courses such as:
- Employment for People with Disabilities
- Families in Rehabilitation Services
- Medical Terminology in Health Sciences and Human Services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Placement Test scores may be required.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission