WGU’s Bachelor of Science Business Adminisration in Marketing degree prepares students for career success in the fast-paced world of commerce. Curriculum includes courses in business strategy, marketing fundamentals, business ethics, accounting, and marketing applications. This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)—a leading specialized accreditation association for business education—and is designed with input from business leaders and industry experts. Graduates will be qualified to fill a variety of leadership roles, including: marketing and public relations manager, marketing sales manager, or director of marketing and communications.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts of all prior academic work completed at community colleges, colleges, or universities you’ve attended
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a WGU Enrollment Counselor
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)