To help meet the growing demand for business leaders with specialization for the healthcare industry, WGU created its B.S in Business Administration – Healthcare Management. Curriculum includes courses in business strategy, principles of management, healthcare values and ethics, financial resource management, and healthcare delivery systems. This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)—a leading specialized accreditation association for business education—and is designed with input from business leaders and healthcare experts. Graduates will be qualified to fill a variety of leadership roles, including: nursing home administrators, clinical managers, or community service managers.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts of all prior academic work completed at community colleges, colleges, or universities you’ve attended
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a WGU Enrollment Counselor
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)