An Executive Master of Business Administration degree is available with Washington State University online. This program is designed for working, professional managers seeking more than traditional business knowledge. WSU provides a distinct curriculum enhancing the executive edge, providing advantages leading to top senior staffing positions.
This 100% online EMBA offers unique opportunities to serious individuals. Study internationally at a ten-day residency. Use the flexibility of online learning to network with a diverse community of managers with decade-experience. Join in leadership conferences offered exclusively to WSU EMBA students and alumni.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Five-plus years of management, senior management, or executive business experience
- Minimum GPA 3.0, however, the age of GPA and the level of degree and rigor will be considered in the evaluation
- GMAT: The GMAT may be waived for qualified candidates
- Letter of organizational support
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Organizational summary
- Official transcripts
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities