Washington State University
Executive Master of Business Administration
Are you looking to elevate your leadership skills and gain an executive edge? Take your career to the next level with an Executive MBA from the Washington State University Carson College of Business.
WSU is an accredited and top-ranked school. We rank #27 among the U.S. News & World Report "Best Online MBA Programs" for 2017, and have been listed among the Top 15% for five straight years. Our EMBA is fully online, with no residency required, and can be completed in less than two years.
Why earn your Executive MBA online from WSU?
- Flexible 100% online format
- Graduate in as few as 18 months
- Networking opportunities at our annual leadership conference
- Optional international field study
- No GMAT required for qualified candidates
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,137.00
Out of State Rate:$1,137.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$50,028.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$50,028.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A completed and signed application
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited (AACSB or EQUIS) four-year institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- 7+ years of management, senior management, or executive business experience
- A GMAT/GRE score report (may be waived for qualified candidates)
- Letter of organizational support
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Organizational chart
There is an optional residency that offers students the opportunity to travel to China and South Korea for a week-long residency.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.