Executive Master of Business Administration
Washington State University
Are you looking to elevate your leadership skills and gain an executive edge? Take your career to the next level with an Executive MBA from the Washington State University Carson College of Business.
WSU is an accredited and top-ranked school. We rank #27 among the U.S. News & World Report "Best Online MBA Programs" for 2017, and have been listed among the Top 15% for five straight years. Our EMBA is fully online, with no residency required, and can be completed in less than two years.
Why earn your Executive MBA online from WSU?
- Flexible 100% online format
- Graduate in as few as 18 months
- Networking opportunities at our annual leadership conference
- Optional international field study
- No GMAT required for qualified candidates
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- A completed and signed application
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited (AACSB or EQUIS) four-year institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- 7+ years of management, senior management, or executive business experience
- A GMAT/GRE score report (may be waived for qualified candidates)
- Letter of organizational support
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Organizational chart
There is an optional residency that offers students the opportunity to travel to China and South Korea for a week-long residency.
Washington State University
Washington State University is a top-tier public research university with a mission to serve. We take great pride in our land-grant heritage and our longstanding commitment to improving lives and communities locally, regionally, and around the world.
WSU provides students with access to a high-quality education and, since 1890, has produced forward-thinking graduates who make a difference in the world through skillful, ethical leadership.
Carson College of Business
The WSU Carson College of Business has a rich history of more than 55 years delivering graduate management education, including more than 20 years of experience offering online degree programs. The college spans four campuses throughout Washington and has a presence on four continents, leading to extensive networks of businesses and alumni.
The Carson College of Business strives to provide Cougar graduates with the contemporary business skills, advanced management techniques, and principled ethical standards to make a positive impact on local and global business communities.
Accreditation: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB), and Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Carson College of Business
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.