Accounting is a versatile career field with opportunities across business sectors, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies. Open the door to these possibilities with an online Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting.
This online Accounting degree program is designed for busy, working adults. The school offers a generous transfer policy, including credits for previous life experience and work training. Six start dates per year offer added flexibility. With the core Business Administration coursework, you will benefit from a solid understanding of all business aspects.
Within the Accounting concentration, you will learn skills in:
- Advanced managerial accounting
- Accounting and data analytics
- Federal tax for individuals and entities
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Walsh University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- It is recommended to have 12 hours of prior college credits for transfer, but students may gain provisional admission with a high school diploma or equivalent and completion of standardized placement exams.