Walden University offers a Post-Master’s Certificate in Organizational Research, Assessment, and Evaluation to education professionals. Whether advancing your career or pursuing a new opportunity, this certificate can enhance your skills in creating effective learning experiences for students.
Students have the opportunity to participate in hands-on applied experiences. Courses encourage rigorous research, assessment, and evaluation of complex educational systems in order to create positive change. Credits from this certificate program can be applied toward Walden’s PhD in Education program.
Class topics include studies of the following:
- A new vision of organizational research, assessment, and evaluation
- The sociological, political, and economic factors of assessment, evaluation, and accountability
- Evaluating and improving programs, organizations, and systems
- Dynamics of communication for impact and results
- An official transcript of a master’s degree
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in post-bachelor’s degree coursework
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission