Walden University offers a Post-Master’s Certificate in Educational Policy, Leadership, and Management. Students in this program will gain effective leadership and management skills to influence education policy.
The curriculum focuses on the principles, perspectives, and strategies needed by education professionals in order to lead change at all levels of the educational system. From preschool through higher education, educators will be prepared to adapt and evolve to meet shifting demands. Students will examine the ways in which legal and ethical issues affect educational organizations.
Course topics within this certificate program include:
- Governance and politics of education
- P-20 education law, policy, and governance
- Policy development and implementation
- Leadership and management for change in education
- An official transcript of a master’s degree
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in post-bachelor’s degree coursework
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission