Doctor of Philosophy in Public Health
Why Earn Your Online PhD in Public Health From Walden?
- Integrate scholarly research with practical solutions that address today’s most pressing health issues through a scholar-practitioner learning model.
- Earn your PhD in Public Health degree sooner if you already have a Master of Public Health (MPH) or MS in Public Health.
- Broaden your research skills through an original dissertation that contributes to the field.
- Learn from scholars, researchers, and distinguished leaders from all over the world who are selected for their academic and public health industry credentials and expertise.
- Program is designed for students who hold a Master of Public Health (MPH) or an MS in Public Health.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission