The online marketing degree program can prepare you to be at the forefront of this dynamic field, introducing you to both the fundamentals of the discipline and the innovations and strategies that are redefining the way brands reach, engage, and influence consumers.
Learning outcomes prepare graduates to:
- Formulate statements of marketing opportunities to facilitate dialogue among stakeholders.
- Make ethically and socially responsible decisions.
- Collaborate with others from diverse perspectives in a business environment.
- Apply current trends to analyze marketing problems.
- Communicate professionally with stakeholders.
- Evaluate marketing decisions in a business environment.
- Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission