Build in-depth knowledge and the hands-on skills to create and implement targeted marketing strategies in an evolving marketplace. The part-time Master of Science in Marketing degree from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School teaches you to develop innovative branding strategies for the products and services you're passionate about.
Harness the research firepower of one of the most respected universities in the world as you gain the ability to combine multiple disciplines, including market research, sales, social media, data analytics, and communications.
- Available online, on-site, or both—learn on-site in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Typically completed in under two years, but with the flexibility to take up to six
- GRE/GMAT waiver available for those who qualify
- Merit-based scholarships, loans, and payment plans available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees eligible for an application fee waiver
The part-time, 36-credit program prepares you to excel in digital, global, and start-up environments. Use and design qualitative and quantitative research methods to gain customer insights, explore competitive economics and strategic intelligence during the marketing planning process. Learn to analyze primary and secondary data, build customer datasets, conduct advanced analytics, and more.
You will gain the skills to test, apply, and master breakthrough marketing ideas—ahead of the industry.
This program requires one course with residency, which includes a two-and-a-half-day onsite component.
- Bachelor's degree
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Essays
- One letter of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores (requirement varies by program)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers (if applicable)
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education