The online EdD in Educational Administration and Leadership for Administrators provides for potential leadership opportunities for educators. Learn skills to be an effective supervisor in your school district or organization.
Students will be required to attend one face-to-face residency.
- Must have a master's or EdS degree
- Official transcripts
- Must have coursework from a university principal preparation program
- A valid principal license or eligibility for licensure
- Three years or administrative experience
- Acknowledgement form verifying you have access to and the ability to collect data from a P–12 school setting
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission