Better understand how the judicial system affects criminals and victims with an online Human Services bachelor’s degree focusing on Criminal Justice. This degree includes foundational classes in Human Services along with courses specific to Criminal Justice.
The curriculum explores the nature, causes, and types of crimes. Students will be able to explore real-world cases and analyze the effect of the judicial system and laws on society. The senior capstone course of this online Criminal Justice degree allows students to identify a gap in Human Services in their local area and develop a proposal for addressing those needs.
Students can choose from courses discussing:
- Criminology and social control
- Restorative justice
- Contemporary legal debates
- Juvenile delinquency and justice
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Applicants must meet one of the following: be 21 years or older; an active member of the military or veteran; or have 60 quarter credits for transfer.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission