Gain the tools you need to foster stronger, healthier communities with an online bachelor’s degree in Health Studies from Walden University. Students in this online Health Science degree program will be equipped for increased responsibility in nonclinical careers in fields ranging from public health to health education.
Students will learn how to apply health principles to people and communities using behavioral change interventions, education, programs, and policy. Choose from three program options: Course-Based, which is instructor-led with a predetermined schedule; Tempo Competency-Based, a flexible learning experience at your own pace; or Accelerate into Master’s (AIM), where students can earn up to 20 master’s-level credits as an undergraduate.
Concentrations are available within the Health Studies major, including:
- Healthcare management
- Health promotion and wellness
- Health psychology and behavior
- Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours.
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission