Bachelor of Science in Human Services
The online Human Services program offers concentrations in:
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Courts and the Legal System
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Studies
- Global Social Justice and Civic Engagement
- Leadership and Administration
- and a Self Designed track.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Official transcripts. Resume showing work history. Employment history and educational history.
Bernie and Rita Turner founded Walden University in 1970 in order to provide an educational opportunity for working adults. The University immediately began to grow and by 1972, Walden conferred seventy degrees, including forty-six Doctorate degrees. Walden is a private for-profit university, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With a continued focus on the working professional, Walden’s mission integrates “quality programs,” designed and taught by highly qualified professionals, through “relevant, actionable” methods to establish “lifelong learning.” In addition, faculty are selected based on “academic and industry credentials."
Walden offers bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and certificate programs, all entirely online, from the following colleges and schools:
- College of Management & Technology
- Riley College of Education & Leadership
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Center for General Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.