Bachelor of Science in Human Services
The online Human Services program offers concentrations in:
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Courts and the Legal System
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Studies
- Global Social Justice and Civic Engagement
- Leadership and Administration
- and a Self Designed track.
- Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours.
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission