Volunteer State Community College offers an online Associate of Applied Science in Health Information Management degree. This program is designed for students who want a flexible, online learning environment studying healthcare analytics and statistics.
This program is offered through the TN eCampus; regionally accredited community colleges within the state of Tennessee working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
The online Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education is offered through:
- Chattanooga State Community College
- Dyersburg State Community College
- Roane State Community College
- Volunteer State Community College
- Walters State Community College
- High school diploma or equivalent
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges