Help fight fraud and other cybercrimes. The Online M.S. in Cybersecurity Digital Forensics specialization teaches you how to address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques proactively. You’ll gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles, including:
- An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
- Training in critical thinking and decision-making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
- The application of cyber technology to field operations
- Practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
- Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
- The online M.S. in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
Utica University’s online Online M.S. in Cybersecurity Digital Forensics Specialization is designed for students interested in collecting and preparing evidence of computer crimes such as fraud, ransomware, child pornography, and cyber espionage. The curriculum emphasizes a comprehensive understanding of the forensic tools and techniques used to investigate and analyze network-related incidents and preserve digital evidence.
Other career-focused specializations in the M.S. in Cybersecurity at Utica University include Cybercrime and Fraud, and Cybersecurity Operations.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Utica University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- This program requires a three-day on-campus residency during the 1st semester.