Master of Science in Nursing
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
The Master of Science in Nursing from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh blends the most current theoretical foundations of advanced nursing with evidence-based practice to prepare bachelor’s degree-holding nurses for advanced nursing roles. Students can choose to concentrate in:
- Nurse Educator - prepares students for positions as nurse educators in healthcare systems or as entry-level instructors in academic settings
- Clinical Nurse Leader - prepares nurses for leadership roles in healthcare
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- BSN from a NLNAC or CCNE accredited program
- Current RN license
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (applicants with a GPA of 2.70 to 2.99 may be considered for admission under probationary status)
- Three professional references
- An undergraduate statistics course with a grade of B or higher
Since the University’s inception as a teacher-training school in 1871 to its stature today as a premier comprehensive institution, quality and innovative higher education have been hallmarks of UW Oshkosh’s success. In the early years, the Oshkosh State Normal School was Wisconsin’s foremost institution for educating teachers and the first such school in the nation to have a kindergarten. Tuition was free to all who declared their intention to teach in Wisconsin public schools. Today, UW Oshkosh proudly serves the region as the third-largest university in Wisconsin. Recent key campus initiatives include a commitment to sustainability and the ideals of a liberal education across the curriculum.
UW-Oshkosh offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees and certificates from the following colleges:
- College of Business
- College of Education & Human Services
- College of Letters & Science
- College of Nursing
Through the department of Lifelong Learning & Community Engagement, students can earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.