This Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program prepares nurses for professional advancement by enhancing the skills and knowledge gained in their nursing associate or diploma program. Offered 100% online, students participate in interactive learning through an asynchronous course platform.
This online RN to BSN program combines a liberal arts foundation in the arts, sciences, and humanities with a core curriculum that emphasizes the art and science of nursing. The University of West Georgia School of Nursing believes that nursing practice is holistic and recognizes the relationship of the mind, body, and spirit. Students learn to hone their critical thinking skills and examine their own personal value systems and those of others.
Topics covered in this online nursing degree include:
- Nursing research and evidence-based practice
- Nursing informatics
- Holistic health assessment
- Nursing leadership in healthcare communities
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Requires completion of an ACEN, CNEA or CCNE accredited Associate of Science in Nursing
- Must have evidence of a current RN license in the United States