University of Washington offers the online MS in Clinical Informatics & Patient-Centered Technologies. Graduates of this degree will gain knowledge and skills in health informatics, computing concepts, management of health systems, and much more. This program provides individuals with the opportunity to move beyond entry-level positions and gain job security in the healthcare field. Graduates of this program will be able to successfully use technology within the field to improve patient services.
Sample of Program Requirements:
- Database Concepts & Applications in Clinical Informatics
- Intro to Systems Thinking and Health Informatics
- Healthcare Information Systems & the EHR
- Systems Design & Project Management
- Computing Concepts
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Washington is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Students are required to attend one weekend session per year at the Seattle Campus.
- Applicants must have one year of healthcare experience, preferably clinical.