University of Washington offers the online Master of Pharmaceutical Bioengineering. This program is designed to enable working engineers, scientists, researchers and professionals in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and related industries to explore advanced education in the areas of molecular and cellular biology, drug discovery and design, pharmaceutics and translational pharmaceutics. The program provides a path to acquire new skills and experience and gain an edge in your current job, or receive training to transition to a new career in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
Two advanced track options:
- Drug Discovery and Design – explores the principles and approaches guiding the search for new drugs.
- Translational Pharmaceutics – examines the process of how a drug moves from the laboratory to the clinic.
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree in a related field or have two years professional experience in a related field
- Official GRE scores
- Transcript(s) from all institutions attended
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities