The University of the Incarnate Word provides educational opportunities tailored to the adult learner. The online bachelor's Health Science degree offers concentrations in General Studies (Military Training) or Administration. Studies range from topics in research and public health to information systems and healthcare policy.
Upon completion, eligible students may have the credentials to sit for certifications, including but not limited to:
- Cardiac Rhythm Analysis Technician
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist
- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of the Incarnate Word is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants must have graduated high school at least 5 years ago and have at least 3 years of full-time employment experience.