Master of Aging Services Management
University of Southern California
Get the education of a lifetime with an online master’s gerontology degree from the USC’s Leonard Davis School of Gerontology. Help the aging population stay healthy, active and involved in the community. As the nation’s first professional school of gerontology, USC Davis is proud to have over 2,000 alumni. Recognized as a global leader in gerontology research and education, USC Davis faculty deliver a curriculum that explores human development from all angles.
Why earn your graduate degree online from USC?
- Flexible 100% online format
- Award-winning faculty
- No GRE required for qualified applicants
- 2 master’s programs available
- Graduate in as few as 16-24 months
Estimated Degree Cost
Total degree cost varies dependent on the number of credit hours: 28-32.
- Cost per credit hour is $1,800 (2017-2018 school year)
- $50,400 for Master of Arts in Gerontology (2017-2018 school year)
- $57,600 for Master of Aging Services Management (2017-2018 school year)
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Southern California is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants whose GPA is less than 3.0 must submit a GRE score report.