The Geriatric Dentistry certificate covers a range of issues facing the aging population. Primarily online, this certificate can be completed as a stand alone program or students can continue their education and apply credits to the master’s program.
- Learn how epidemiologic, sociologic, psychosocial factors impact oral health as people age
- Recognize common medical conditions and design a plan of action for older patients
- Acquire and interpret patient data as a means to diagnose and monitor disease progression
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)
- This program requires on-campus sessions for 7-10 days in the summer for hands on training.
- Applicants must be practicing dental professionals who will continue working in their practice while in the program.