To successfully buy, sell, and trade goods and services in the international market, it takes more than knowledge of statistics and numbers—it takes an understanding of finance across borders, in-depth comprehension of foreign economies, and sensitivity to cultural differences.
The International Business specialization of The University of Scranton's online MBA program gives you all of the above and more.
- Gain vital leadership skills to make sure your organization is equipped to compete effectively in the international market
- Develop both a macro- and micro-economic view of business functions in the global context
- Learn the nuts and bolts of supply chain management in other countries and across borders
- Explore how cultural differences can affect organizational behavior and operations
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Scranton is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have at least 3 years of professional or supervisory work experience.