To successfully buy, sell, and trade goods and services in the international market, it takes more than knowledge of statistics and numbers—it takes an understanding of finance across borders, in-depth comprehension of foreign economies, and sensitivity to cultural differences.
The International Business specialization of The University of Scranton's online MBA program gives you all of the above and more.
- Gain vital leadership skills to make sure your organization is equipped to compete effectively in the international market
- Develop both a macro- and micro-economic view of business functions in the global context
- Learn the nuts and bolts of supply chain management in other countries and across borders
- Explore how cultural differences can affect organizational behavior and operations
- Official academic transcripts from every college/university attended
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume
- Statement of Intent
- Must have at least 3 years of professional or supervisory work experience
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education