The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Rhode Island provides students with unique practical knowledge and a research-based, science-focused academic experience. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Nursing Research
- Management of Clients
- Community/Public Health Nursing
- Health Assessment
Graduates are prepared for careers as health educators and advocates fully empowered to make a real impact on the health of their communities.
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BS curriculum: 24 credits
- Associate degree or diploma in Nursing from an ACEN accredited program
- Minimum GPA 2.6
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Active registered nursing license (unencumbered)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education