Students in the MSN / Nurse Educator program learn how to use the latest tools, resources, and evidence for teaching and learning. Nurses gain skills useful in both academic and clinical settings.
Coursework prepares students for developing, delivering, and evaluating nursing curriculum. This Master of Nursing Education online program employs a cohort model, providing a sense of community as students progress through the program. Graduates will have the ability to integrate findings from the sciences and humanities into continual improvement of the nursing profession.
Classes explore topics such as:
- Innovative teaching and learning strategies
- Assessment and evaluation in nursing education
- Curriculum development and analysis
- Role of nurse educator across diverse settings
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
- Applicants with GPA lower than 3.0 may apply with satisfactory GRE scores