The online Doctor of Nursing Practice program focusing on Executive Leadership prepares nurses for positions of authority on hospital and healthcare organization executive teams. Nurses with a BSN degree can pursue this online nursing administration degree to advance directly to the doctoral level.
Students in the DNP program learn skills focused on interprofessional collaboration and advanced practice skills. Courses explore the role of safety and quality improvement in enhanced outcomes for patients, families, providers, and organizations.
Coursework examines a wide variety of topics, including:
- Informational systems and technology for healthcare transformation
- Influential nurse leadership and relationship management
- Financial management in nursing
- Health policy local to global
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Must have completed a bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited institution and have a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state where clinical rotations are completed