Earn an exceptional education with this online Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology. This program boasts a 100% job placement rate and 100% pass rate on the Praxis exam in speech-language pathology.
Students will have access to clinical training opportunities, professional mentoring, and evidence-based skills development. Courses also prepare you to work with clinical research design, scientific writing, and data analysis. Online students will complete one two-week campus visit for in-person laboratory experiences and academic advising.
Some of the class topics you can expect in this master’s in speech pathology online include:
- Assistive technology for communication disorders
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Acquired disorders of language and cognition
- Articulation and phonological disorders in children
- Voice and resonance disorders
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Northern Colorado is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)
- Program requires one two-week campus visit during the third semester for laboratory experiences.