The online MBA with a concentration in Organizational Behavior & Human Resource (HR) Management prepares students for advanced business careers. The Organizational Behavior and HR Management concentration is designed to advance students to new levels of opportunity and accomplishment while allowing them to hone their organizational behavior skills. Courses in the concentration develop tactics for optimizing the contribution of HR management to any organization’s competitive advantage.
- Managing Organizational Design and Change
- Human Resource Management Seminar
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Management
- Seminar in Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Strategic Management
Other courses are taken in core MBA topics. They focus on communication, ethics, problem recognition and solving, and more, providing the knowledge, tools, and leadership skills graduates need for success.
- 3.0 GPA
- Work experience
- Official transcripts
- Satisfactory GMAT scores
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Two letters of recommendation
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges