University of Minnesota-Twin Cities offers the online MS in Dental Hygiene with a concentration in Education Track. This program prepares professionals for the field through didactic, clinic, and laboratory coursework. Students of the program will be equipped for research, academia, or administrative positions within dental hygiene.
Sample of Program Requirements:
- Dental Hygiene Supervised Didactic Student Teaching
- Dental Hygiene Clinic Administration
- Curriculum and Course Development
- The Discipline of Dental Hygiene
- A two-week campus visit is required for the student teaching practicum.
- Must be a graduate from a school or program in dental hygiene accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
Commission on Dental Accreditation, American Dental Association (CODA)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission