The online Certificate in Finance is a broad program covering diverse topics such as corporate finance, insurance and risk management, estate planning, investments and money, banking and financial institutions. Graduates may find employment working with banks, insurance companies, securities firms, commodity brokers, and other financial investments enterprises.
- This program requires from 28-29 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission