The online Bachelor of Science in Marketing uses a blend of academic knowledge and real-world experience to teach skills and strategies which will help students identify the customers’ needs and wants. Courses teach students about challenges facing marketers in the global business environment, develop critical thinking skills, and instruct using current technology and techniques. Graduates are able to make informed marketing decisions using the skills learned through the program.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission