The online Bachelor of Science in Management prepares students to manage business firms, institutions, small businesses and other organizations. The Management program gives graduates the know-how to effectively and efficiently manage people, methods, materials, equipment, and money to gain a solid foundation in business that prepares them for the many opportunities and challenges that exist in the new economy and the e-business age. Students develop effective communication skills, experience in ethical business decision making, technology mastery, and critical thinking and teamwork skills.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission