The online Bachelor of Science in International Business helps develop a global mindset that is essential for careers in the field so graduates will understand the different political, cultural, financial, and marketing needs multinational companies have. The curriculum is designed to broaden understanding of global business operations with internationally focused courses such as business cultures and etiquette, business law, financial management, marketing, business management, and business strategy. Students have the flexibility to select elective courses or a minor from multiple disciplines so that additional specialization in their areas of interest is possible.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission