The online Bachelor of Science in Finance covers diverse topics such as money and banking, investment, insurance, risk management, estate planning, corporate finance, and financial institutions. The curriculum is designed to provide both the theoretical and analytical framework required to work effectively in financial institutions. Courses teach students the dimensions of performance and risk relevant to financial services companies, how to assess financial needs and the mechanisms available for fulfilling these needs, about the role of technology, and about the legal, ethical, and economic environment as it relates to financial services.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission