The online Bachelor of Science in Communication emphasizes communication theory and practice in the creation, presentation, and evaluation of coherent messages; while focusing on applied communication skills and successful strategies. Courses focus on the writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills students need to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients, and the public. Students choose from three areas of emphasis to fit their individual career paths: writing, communication studies, or organizational communication/public relations.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission