The online Bachelor of Science in Accounting teaches students the fundamental and advanced techniques needed for financial reports, as well as generally accepted accounting principles including problem solving and methodical strategies for profit, non-profit, and public organizations. Graduates find careers in financial analysis, public accounting, management accounting, banking, and taxation to name a few. Graduates may also choose to take certification examinations through the campus to become Certified Public Accountants, Certified Management Accountants, or Certified Internal Auditors, or may go on to master’s programs.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission