UMass Amherst's new fully online MPH in Nutrition-the only one of its kind in the nation-lets you earn your credentials at your own pace, from anywhere in the world, without interrupting your career. With no residency requirement, you can fit your studies around your job as you enjoy highly interactive online coursework, extensive Internet library resources, discussions with professional colleagues from around the world, and access to UMass Amherst's renowned faculty and academic advisers. Boost your scientific background and build skills in program planning, policymaking, needs assessment, and public health research as you solidify your future in this critical emergent field.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A cumulative minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- At least 3 years of professional, full-time experience in either public health or health care
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended, including any community college prior to university
- Personal Statement
- 2 letters of recommendation
- GRE test scores (waived for individuals who hold an MD, JD or a Doctoral Degree in another field)
- English proficiency (TOEFL scores) if applicable
The Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education