Master of Science in Clinical Nurse Leader
As health care needs have grown exponentially, so have the roles and responsibilities of nurses. There's never been a more pressing demand for rigorously prepared nurses with the capability to lead across the full spectrum of clinical services. Earning your degree through our all-online program lets you fulfill your work and family obligations without giving up advancement potential or a world-class education.
Our Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) program - a concentration of the Master of Science in nursing degree - builds on your nursing education and clinical experience, preparing you for advanced nursing practice and providing you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Design, provide, manage and coordinate services in health promotion, risk reduction, disease prevention, and illness management
- Function across clinical settings to meet the demands of a complex care delivery system
- Lead intra- and interdisciplinary health care teams
- Supervise the application of research information and the efficient use of resources to improve outcomes and effect organizational change
- Lay the foundation for future doctoral education
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$750.00
Out of State Rate:$750.00
Additional Fees :$545.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $47
- Graduate Registrar's Service Fee (one-time): $357
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$28,295.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$28,295.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A BSN degree is required.
Coursework predominantly online with some campus visits required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The University of Massachusetts Amherst is presently not accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Alabama and Arkansas.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.