As health care needs have grown exponentially, so have the roles and responsibilities of nurses. There's never been a more pressing demand for rigorously prepared nurses with the capability to lead across the full spectrum of clinical services. Earning your degree through our all-online program lets you fulfill your work and family obligations without giving up advancement potential or a world-class education.
Our Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) program – a concentration of the Master of Science in nursing degree – builds on your nursing education and clinical experience, preparing you for advanced nursing practice and providing you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Design, provide, manage and coordinate services in health promotion, risk reduction, disease prevention, and illness management
- Function across clinical settings to meet the demands of a complex care delivery system
- Lead intra- and interdisciplinary health care teams
- Supervise the application of research information and the efficient use of resources to improve outcomes and effect organizational change
- Lay the foundation for future doctoral education
A BSN degree is required.
Coursework predominantly online with some campus visits required.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education