Master of Arts in Gerontology
University of Louisiana at Monroe
ULM offers the online MA in Gerontology. Students may choose one of two areas of specialization:
- Program Administrator – Focuses on understanding social service needs of the elderly and administrative positions in social service agencies.
- Aging Studies – Focuses on preparing students for advanced degrees with attention to research and policy issues.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 2.75 or 3.00 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate or combined undergraduate and graduate course work
- GRE test scores
National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges