A Master of Business Administration degree is available through the University of La Verne online. This program helps working students develop into leaders with guidance from faculty with distinct background in business. Career development programs are available, including on-campus recruiting, career fairs, and professional school fairs.
Gain a pertinent skill set including:
- Accounting fundamentals
- Quantitative and statistical analysis
Students are given a graduate-level foundational experience through this ULV MBA program. Enhance your competitive edge in today’s marketplace with the techniques, tools and skills gained through the University of La Verne today.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Preferred GPA of 2.5 or above for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study, and a GPA of 3.0 for any graduate work
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts
- Applicants who have not completed their bachelor’s degree level education at a school in the USA, Australia, Canada (English provinces), New Zealand or the United Kingdom, must provide proof of English proficiency
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission