A Master of Business Administration degree in Management and Leadership is available with the University of La Verne online. Students will broaden their comprehension of principles in management and leadership. Apply the skills, not only to design a program or plan for an organization, but to implement and sustain successful outcomes and achieve goals.
Courses for this concentration involve but are not limited to:
- Human resource management
- Global economy
Faculty with diverse backgrounds in business guide students through curriculums. This flexible online MBA program is designed for students seeking leadership roles in their careers. Develop from a student into a leader with the University of La Verne, today.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Preferred GPA of 2.5 or above for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study, and a GPA of 3.0 for any graduate work
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts
- Applicants who have not completed their bachelor’s degree level education at a school in the USA, Australia, Canada (English provinces), New Zealand or the United Kingdom, must provide proof of English proficiency
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission