A Master of Business Administration degree in Health Services Management is available through the University of La Verne. This flexible online MBA program allows for working adults to take on academia in a balanced format. Students will study topics involving the healthcare delivery systems as they apply to today’s industry.
Issues and subjects covered include:
- Legal issues
- Planning and financial strategies
- Management and marketing
Faculty with diverse business backgrounds guide students through this rigorous program. Along with topics covered students will have the chance for internships and field work. Study theory through real-world application of skills, learn to make informed decisions, and become a better professional with ULV today.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Preferred GPA of 2.5 or above for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study, and a GPA of 3.0 for any graduate work
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts
- Applicants who have not completed their bachelor’s degree level education at a school in the USA, Australia, Canada (English provinces), New Zealand or the United Kingdom, must provide proof of English proficiency
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission