The online Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics program is built around the need for students to “ask the data” the right questions and find answers. Students gain focused knowledge in statistical theory while emphasizing the application that helps them make immediate impacts in their fields and have more rewarding careers. Graduates know how to harvest data and turn it into information and insights that drive actions and shape strategies, preparing them to be successful statisticians and data scientists.
- Official transcript(s) with evidence of an undergraduate degree
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- B average or higher in Calculus I and II courses (i.e. single variable differentiation and integration or equivalent)
- Completion of any computer programming language course or demonstration of mastery via credentials or work experience
- GRE preferred but not required
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission