A Master of Business Administration degree in Strategic Leadership and Management is available through the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign online. Start a new business, broaden your business knowledge, or acquire the skills to advance in your professional career with this MBA specialization.
Students will learn:
- Formulation and execution of strategies
- The tools to analyze business situations
- Team and individual management techniques
Strategy, human resources, and organizational foundations are all key factors of this degree. The goal of UIUC is to graduate leaders in industry by providing the fundamental development required to exceed expectations in the workforce.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required