A Master of Business Administration degree in Strategic Leadership and Management is available through the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign online. Start a new business, broaden your business knowledge, or acquire the skills to advance in your professional career with this MBA specialization.
Students will learn:
- Formulation and execution of strategies
- The tools to analyze business situations
- Team and individual management techniques
Strategy, human resources, and organizational foundations are all key factors of this degree. The goal of UIUC is to graduate leaders in industry by providing the fundamental development required to exceed expectations in the workforce.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission